Re: Problems with netscape in 2.0.24

Keith Rohrer (kwrohrer@uiuc.edu)
Tue, 5 Nov 1996 15:40:10 -0600 (CST)

> On Mon, 4 Nov 1996, WealSoft Computers wrote:
> Seen that one more than once, especially when trying to run Java applets.
> Netscape needs to fix that. Hear that, Netscape? You need to fix this!
> They might even fix it before 4.0 (yeah sure, and cows might sprout wings
> and fly too :). Good luck to you, and try turning off Netscape's internal
> Java support - that works for me.
I once tried to report the bug where Netscape's Java doesn't run in 16+ bpp
modes, but couldn't find an appropriate mailto link, form, page, or email
address. I guess netscape labors under the assumption that they can find
all their bugs?

Keith (second most annoying: "kill thread" doesn't work when a thread
header is selected, you have to actually download a message
in the thread to kill it with the "kill thread" button.)

Disclaimer: Do not taunt Happy Fun God.