Re: Redux: Getting >16MB on Compaqs

Vampy (hchen1@tiger.towson.edu)
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 17:23:08 -0500 (EST)

I have my linux running on a compaq computer with 48M of mem. I used to
have problem detecting the mem above 16M. Add "append="MEM=48M"" to my
lilo solve the problem. Did you re-run lilo after you have changed the
lilo.conf? It could be the problem if you did not re-run lilo after
the config had been change. Good Luck!!!

Vampy
"Work at night, play at day."
3W http://tiger.towson.edu/~hchen1
3-mail hchen1@tiger.towson.edu