Re: CPU ID

Joel Jaeggli (joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 18:51:42 -0700 (PDT)

This correct(that the cpuid would be the same), they should however
probably show different setting levels and fairly significant differences
in their bogomips scores...

if the p-133 had no level-2 cache (like on an hp vectra 4m 5/133) it might
well perform poorly compared to a p90.

joelja

On Tue, 16 Jun 1998, Syd Alsobrook wrote:

> Syd Alsobrook
> "...In three days I want to be in a bar in St. Martin with a
> lampshade on my head propositioning a goat..."
> Nim Marsh - Bumming around the North Atlantic
> Ocean Navigator Sept/Oct 1997 No. 84

Joel Jaeggli joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
Academic User Services consult@gladstone.uoregon.edu
PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E