Re: RT cache management [again offtopic]

Andrea Arcangeli (arcangeli@mbox.queen.it)
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:19:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 22 Jun 1998, Alan Cox wrote:

>I'd have to disagree on that. The only unix OS distribution that can
>beat Red Hat or Debian right now is OpenBSD - and thats the result of

You really can' t compare Debian with Red Hat about security. Debian is
very more secure. With my knowledge about exploit (reading daily BUGTRAQ
and weekly rootshell) I never been able to exploit my system that is
always uptodate with debian-changes HIGH-PRIORITY packages. Also Debian
provide a new mailing list only about security
(debian-security-announce@lists.debian.org) and it' s the _only_ thing
that an user must read to be sure to have a secure Debian system.

Andrea[s] Arcangeli