Re: Patch for 2.1.110 dquot oops

Carsten Gross (carsten@sol.wohnheim.uni-ulm.de)
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 14:23:33 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi Bill,

['posted' & mailed]

On Fri, 24 Jul 1998, Bill Hawes wrote:
> Glad to hear things are working again with quotas. I fixed the spelling
> of "super_block", and also noticed that the routine to reset quotas has
> the same NULL dentry problem. (I should have looked more closely the
> first time.)

No problem, thanks a lot for your work. I've applied your second patch to
the kernel sources, it's "compile test approved[tm]" ;-) and the fresh
compiled kernel is running fine here at the moment.

Perhaps it's just an accident, that the Oops happend during the first
2.1.110 boot.

Thank you, and a happy weekend

Carsten

--
Linux, WinNT and MS-DOS. The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
Carsten Gross                          carsten@sol.wohnheim.uni-ulm.de