Re: Files that don't compile as of pre-patch-2.49-2

From: Jes Sorensen (Jes.Sorensen@cern.ch)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 14:56:05 EST

Jeff> Val Henson wrote:
>> On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Kjartan Maraas wrote:
>>
>> <snip> > linux/drivers/net/rrunner.c > - softnet <snip>
>>
>> A patch for rrunner.c (including softnet changes) was sent to Linus
>> yesterday.

Jeff> Was it accepted by Jes?

Jeff> I have a patch too which fixes rrunner but Jes didn't like it.

I hear a rumor that it was, I was the one who sent it to Linus ;-)
(though Val did most of the code). It was actually more than just
softnet changes. but it should hopefully also work with 2.2.x etc.

Jes