Re: 2.2.15pre13 fails to compile in smbfs (was i2o)

From: Arjan van de Ven (arjan@fenrus.demon.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 15:49:16 EST

In article <Pine.LNX.4.21.KSI2.0003071943001.15017-100000@nomad.ksi-linux.com> you wrote:
> And smbfs is broken too:

[snip some gcc errors]
> Config is the same except i2o disabled.

Hi,

I tried your .config, and I can't reproduce the problem.
(No errors in i2o and no errors in smbfs). This means that something
is terribly wrong, either in your setup (or mine, but it compiles for me
:-), or there is some weird missing dependency in the MODVERSIONS code.

Could you try a "make mrproper" before compiling (remember to save your
.config)?

Greetings,
   Arjan van de Ven

PS: Your 28 days in my killfile are over, even though you didn't send a fix
for the hfmodem thing.