RE: Cache coherency... and locking

From: Linda Walsh (law@sgi.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 21:40:34 EST

But is it possible that I could change the value on 1 Processor and that
doesn't get invalidated in the caches of other Processors -- I think that should
work on the x86, but I completely don't know on other architectures.

--
Linda A Walsh                    | Trust Technology, Core Linux, SGI
law@sgi.com                      | Voice: (650) 933-5338