Re: NFS3

From: Matthias Andree (ma@dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 10:51:26 EST

"Ibrahim Haddad (LMC)" <lmcibha@lmc.ericsson.se> writes:

> Hello,
>
> We are using Red Hat 6.2 (Kernel 2.2.14-5.0) for our
> cluster. We'd like to know if there is a RH Kernel
> that has the NFS3 patches in it, or if we can download
> NFS3 patches that are friendly with the RH kernel.

This is a Linux-Kernel development list, it's not for end-user support
other than with kernel development. You're not a kernel developer, you
would not be asking such questions if you were.

There is a self-contained list for NFS v3. Check
http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=14

And there's Red Hat that sell support.

And before doing anything else, get a properly fixed kernel. Don't stick
with 2.2.14. Check with Red Hat Errata for details.

--
Matthias Andree

Where do you think you're going today?