test7/8: hda lost interrupt.....

From: Bruno Boettcher (bboett@erm1.u-strasbg.fr)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2000 - 02:03:03 EST

hello,
i was running test4 fine, but the last kernel i compiled test8 and test7
have the same behaviour: after the kernel boots and before the INIT
process begins, all comes ot a grinding halt, gratifying me only with
repeated hda lost interrupt.....

my config file is in
ftp://yoda.u-strasbg.fr/pub/erm7-kernel2.4-test8.config

i have read Changes but couldn't find any hint about this.....
so if anyone could give me a hint...
i was once more thrown out of the list (we have buggy MX-hosts here) so
please make a CC to me directly since it is unsure how long i will be
again in this mailing list...

--
ciao bboett