Re: GCC3.0 Produce REALLY slower code!

From: Alexander V. Bilichenko (dmor@7ka.mipt.ru)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 06:31:27 EST

Although I just wanna say that there is no reason trying compile kernel with
new shiny GCC 3.0 ;-). The result will be in kernel slowdown.

Maybe, we can try to use Intel C compiler for some important ;-) (beta
version work with linux).

Best regards,
Alexander mailto:www@2ka.mipt.ru
Let start the war, said Meggy