Linux Kernel Urgently Needed-Open Source Projects and Good Salary

From: Yasmin Brown (colgate000@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 06:31:12 EST

Dear Sirs,

First of all, please excuse my message on this public board-I do not want to
spam anyone. However, I am urgently searching for someone who wants to work
on Open Source Projects in Karlsruhe Germany and felt this was the best way
to get in touch with people. The company is one of today's most successful
internet firms. The salary and benefits will be a proper reflection of the
candidate's Know-How and access to top technology will be unsurpassed.
If you are not interested yourself, please forward this anyone you think
might be interested in the role. Here is a (German language version) of the
job description: please share it will anyone you may know in Germany with
these qualifications. Thank you for your help.

>Aufgaben:
>- permanente Anpassung wichtiger Systemkomponenten an unsere
>Anforderungen
>(in diesem Zusammenhang: Programmieren von Kernel-Modulen und
>Weiterentwicklung unseres Apache-Webservers)
>
>- Konzeption und Implementierung von Daemons für unsere
>Server-Architektur
>
>- Mitarbeit bei Open Source Projekten (z. B. GFS, Apache oder Linux
>Kernel).

Jill Simmons, Senior Consultant
Horizon Systeme AG
Tel. 0611-166-7224