[Patchset] 2.4.22-rc1-dis7 released

From: Disconnect (lkml@sigkill.net)
Date: Wed Aug 06 2003 - 11:08:22 EST

I've rolled out 2.4.22-rc1-dis7. Not as well tested as some of the
others (hey, gimme a break, rc1 was only out for about 2 hours when I
released this..) but its about due, and I've been running it with the
newer -pre kernels for quite a while.

As always, its available at http://www.gotontheinter.net/

This patch contains:
 - Swsusp 1.1-pre3
 - Swsuspctl
 - Laptop-mode
 - Preempt
 - Standard BCM4400 driver (backported from 2.5); the old driver has not
been removed, just disabled in the menus
 - Warmboot by default
 - Updated Inspiron 8500 DSDT
 - Updated Radeon DRM
 - Bootsplash (www.bootsplash.org)
 - Supermount
 - O_Direct
 - Packet mode for cd/dvd writing
 - Optionally disable trackpad while typing
 - Handle windows .lnk files as symlinks under vfat
 - O_Streaming
 - Monitor mode for Orinoco pcmcia/mini-pci cards
 - CPUfreq
 - Allow network devices to contribute to /dev/random

This one should cover most everything thats been requested; if there is
anything you'd love to see, let me know where to find it and I'll see
what I can do.

--
Disconnect <lkml@sigkill.net>