Re: as_arq scheduler alloc with 2.6.0-test8-mm1

From: Amit Patel
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 20:46:23 EST

Hi

After doing some printk debugging looks like for each
block device we allocate elevator structure. But
during cleanup the elevator->elevator_data is never
freed. In printk I put printk in as-iosched.c:as_alloc
where I see elevator_data is allocated from as_arq
pool and it should have been freed as a part of block
device cleanup through elevator_release function. I
never see it coming to elevatore_release function.

I will try to walk through code some more and see if I
can figure out who was supposed to call
elevator_release as part of cleanup. Let me know if I
am going on wrong track here.

Thanks