Re: [Lse-tech] Re: 2.6.0-test9-mjb1

From: Dave Hansen
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 16:08:35 EST

On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 12:17, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Martin J. Bligh wrote:
> > e1000 fixes
> Um... any e1000 fixes you have, please forward them to me and Intel
> rather than letting them languish in a tree.

There aren't any in there right now. The patches that Martin is
referring to were probably a couple from Anton that got fixed and merged
long, long ago. There's one that we keep around for ppc64, but it's not
applicable to any other architectures and it's not really mainline
material anyway.

I think Martin needs to update his list.
--
Dave Hansen
haveblue@xxxxxxxxxx