Re: [2.6.0-test11]: It doesn't boot with a bootcd

From: Jin Suh
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 16:41:01 EST

With framebuffer option on, it went to out ot range on my monitor shortly after
I see Loading Linux.... and about 10 lines of boot messages (couldn't read the
messages).
Without framebuffer option, my monitor goes to a messed-up color right after I
see Loading Linux... and few other lines.

Thanks,
Jin