Re: 2.6.0-mm1

From: GCS
Date: Wed Dec 24 2003 - 07:18:19 EST

On Wed, Dec 24, 2003 at 03:32:00AM -0800, Andrew Morton <akpm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I bit of grepping tells us that CONFIG_USB_STORAGE turns on CONFIG_SCSI.
Thanks! Never throught. I could come up with this:
find . -name Kconfig| xargs grep --colour 'depends.* SCSI'
(Execute in the kernel tree, and replace SCSI with whatever you like;
may help others with similar questions).

> Peter or Dmitry may be able to tell us.
IMHO it's either:
serio-04-synaptics-cleanup.patch
serio-06-synaptics-use-reconnect.patch
synaptics-powerpro-fix.patch
serio-pm-fix.patch
input-02-add-psmouse_proto.patch (?)
input-05-psmouse-fixes.patch
input-07-remove-synaptics-config-option.patch (maybe?)
input-08-synaptics-protocol-discovery.patch

Thus meanwhile I try to revert them. Anyway, as -mm1 is already bigger,
is it possible that you release 2.6.1 in this year with some/most of the
fixes in mm1?

GCS