Re: Linux 2.4.25, nfs client hangs when talking to a MacOS nfsserver.

From: Trond Myklebust
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 12:00:51 EST

På on , 17/03/2004 klokka 05:44, skreiv Charles-Edouard Ruault:

> Does anyone have an idea of what's happening ? Is is a problem specific
> to interactions between Linux & MacOS ? I could not find any info about
> this on the net.
> Thanks in advance for any help.

Your Mac server is replying slooooooooowwwwwwwwllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy.
That either indicates that you have a dirty network which is losing
packets (can happen if you are mixing 10Mbps and 100Mbps segments) or
the Mac server is hanging.

Cheers,
Trond