Re: rootdelay

From: David N. Welton
Date: Tue Apr 26 2005 - 14:57:09 EST

Pekka Enberg <penberg@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On 30 Mar 2005 20:05:36 +0200, David N. Welton <davidw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I was wondering if there were any interest in my own efforts in that
> > direction:
> >
> > http://dedasys.com/freesoftware/patches/blkdev_wakeup.patch
>
> Please read Documentation/CodingStyle and follow it if you want your
> patches to be reviewed (or merged).

Oh, I most certainly will polish the code as much as possible should
it prove of interest, but I think what needs vetting is the idea
itself, which I described clearly in english in a subsequent email.
If the idea itself stinks, I'm happy to drop it before spending time
playing around with indentation and other niceties.

Thankyou,
--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/