Re: Problem with nfs4, kernel 2.6.13.2

From: Trond Myklebust
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 10:26:08 EST

su den 09.10.2005 Klokka 22:57 (+0200) skreiv Malte SchrÃder:

> The above server is currently unreachable from my part of the net but
> Bret Towe seemed to have the same problem as I have. Since the problem
> also appears when using 2.6.14-rc3 I think the patch should be looked at
> and maybe considered for inclusion. As soon as I gain access to that
> patch I will test it and report my results.

I wrote all the elements in that patch so believe me, it has been
considered. 8-)

...however I still need to clean a few things up a bit before I'm ready
to send it on to Andrew and Linus. Do not expect it to appear in 2.6.14,
but rather in 2.6.15 (and possibly the 2.6.14-mm).

Cheers,
Trond