Re: /dev/sr0 not ready, but working
From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Mon Nov 21 2005 - 18:25:05 EST
On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 04:00:51PM -0600, Gustavo Guillermo Pérez wrote:
> When I use my external case as Firewire or USB 2.0 I got the error on the
> kernel syslog:
> sr 0:0:0:0: Device not ready.
> last message repeated 187 times
> Same using amdtp FireWire Driver and usb-storage driver.
> but the drive keeps writing and the media finish and close as espected on the
> 95% of times, the other 5% :(.
This happens on my S/ATAPI box too...
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/