Re: suspend/hibernate to work on thinkpad x60s?

From: George Nychis
Date: Wed Jul 19 2006 - 11:47:28 EST

Thanks Rafael,

it's resuming now after a suspend to disk. However it seems to have the
same problem as my suspend to memory.

No matter which I do, after the computer resumes, it works until a disk
access happens. For instance, if i suspend to disk while in X, then
resume, i get my windows back and everything, however the minute I open
up a console and type "ls", things start to bomb and lock up... i never
get a response from the ls command

The same thing goes for suspending to memory. I have "AHCI" mode set in
the bios, i know someone mentioned switching to compatability mode, but
from what I understand, some have gotten it to work in AHCI mode?

Thanks!
George