Re: FAQ updated (was Re: XFS breakage...)

From: Hans-Peter Jansen
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 08:42:07 EST

Hi Nathan,

Am Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2006 09:13 schrieb Nathan Scott:

> I've captured the state of this issue here, with options and ways
> to correct the problem:
> http://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/faq.html#dir2

Thanks for the pointer. I think, it is valuable for all XFS users, but
reading the FAQ with a decent webbrowser on linux (konqueror 3.5.3 and
firefox 1.5.0.4 in my case) is very painful, due to the overlong lines,
not to speak of printing such texts. Try yourself: load that page into
konqueror, hit print, select preview and 'have fun', hmm, suffer..

Pete