O2micro smartcard reader driver.

From: Laurent Bigonville
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 12:28:41 EST

Hi,

I found a thread (about one month old) about an OZ711Mx (O2micro mmc
card reader) driver, but unfortunately it uses some closed-source
code.[1] :(

But I found no thread about the kernel driver for the O2micro PCMCIA
smartcard reader. So I would like to know if there is any chance that
this driver may be included in the mainline kernel.
The source are LGPL'ed and available via the musclecard website[2]. And
I found a patch to make it compile with kernel > 2.6.13 on the ubuntu
support site[3]. AFAIK the module work, the only issue I have is a
small hang when inserting a card in the reader.

If some one could have a look at this.

Regards

Laurent Bigonville

[1] http://lkml.org/lkml/2006/10/27/57