Re: Kernel BUG at fs/aio.c:509

From: Ken Chen
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 13:28:53 EST

On 2/1/07, Ananiev, Leonid I <leonid.i.ananiev@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> BUG: warning at mm/truncate.c:398/invalidate_inode_pages2_range()
> That warning got removed from -rc7.

2.6.20-rc-7: After 57 minutes and after 25 minutes of aiostress running
I've got 2 system hangs without any message in log.
On the third time I opened the console and got kernel panic massage:

I think it would be worthwhile to put some instrumentation in
__aio_put_req to track last couple ref decrement for each aiocb. My
hunch is that aio_complete() was called twice on the same aiocb.

- Ken