Re: 2.6.25-rc2 Regression Thinkpad acpi

From: Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
Date: Wed Mar 12 2008 - 15:13:32 EST

> On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:35:29AM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> > You shouldn't need to do anything other than teach userspace to respond
> > to them, as they generate the proper KEY_* events. If you are giving the
> > AML _OSI(Linux), at least...

I'm also seeing regression on my thinkpad z60m where with git tree (tested
again with 2 days old git) "thinkvantage" button stopped working (pressing it
was previously seen by some userspace kde which run konsole).

On 2.6.24 presses are seen.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz PLD/Linux Team
arekm / maven.pl http://ftp.pld-linux.org/