Re: [GIT PULL] NOMMU and FRV patches

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sun Mar 27 2011 - 22:47:19 EST

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:03 AM, David Howells <dhowells@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you pull these patches please?

No.

Because they are sh*t that have clearly never been tested, and have
never been in -next.

They don't even compile on anything but NOMMU, as far as I can tell.
That new "vcoalesce()" helper is crap:

drivers/base/firmware_class.c: In function ‘firmware_loading_store’:
drivers/base/firmware_class.c:251:29: error: expected expression
before ‘...’ token
drivers/base/firmware_class.c:251:29: error: too few arguments to
function ‘vmap’
include/linux/vmalloc.h:70:14: note: declared here

please send it to me next merge-window, when it has actually sat in -next.

Linus