[GIT PULL] RTC fixes for 3.1

From: john stultz
Date: Fri Aug 26 2011 - 20:37:15 EST

Hey Thomas, Ingo, Andrew,

I had sent most of these out earlier, but so far have not gotten any
response on them (I know tglx has been out). Since that posting a few
more changes have been submitted, so I've added them to my tree and
wanted to re-request the pull.

You can find the changes here:
git://git.linaro.org/people/jstultz/linux.git fortglx/3.1/tip/timers/rtc

Axel Lin (1):
rtc: ep93xx: Fix 'rtc' may be used uninitialized warning

Ilkka Koskinen (1):
rtc: rtc-twl: Switch to using threaded irq

John Stultz (1):
rtc: Fix RTC PIE frequency limit

Mike Waychison (1):
rtc: Initialized rtc_time->tm_isdst

Sebastian Reichel (1):
rtc: rtc-twl: Remove lockdep related local_irq_enable()

Todd Poynor (1):
rtc: twl: Fix registration vs. init order

drivers/rtc/interface.c | 2 +-
drivers/rtc/rtc-ep93xx.c | 16 ++++++------
drivers/rtc/rtc-lib.c | 2 +
include/linux/rtc.h | 3 ++