Re: [ANNOUNCE] 3.6.9-rt21

From: Ove Karlsen
Date: Sat Dec 08 2012 - 10:55:56 EST

Heya. As some may remember, I said I was going to build an E5 machine. Well I did, well atleast ordered the most similar to what I wanted, and exchanged the graphics-card (pcie3.0) only. I was completely correct in that this machine, would have low-jitter
/low-latency. And it completely lives up to expectations. So if you want low-jitter (think amiga, if that references means something to you), definately get an E5 (with direct i/o).

Threadirqs also works on this computer.

Peace Be With You.