Re: WaitForMultipleObjects/etc. In Kernel

From: Austin S. Hemmelgarn
Date: Fri Jan 31 2014 - 12:05:13 EST

On 01/30/2014 06:49 PM, Network Nut wrote:
> [...]
Assuming that you're porting to mainline distributions (and not embedded
devices), named SHM segments are accessible (providing the accessing
process has correct permissions) under /dev/shm. You just need to make
sure that you create the segment with the right permissions for the
other processes to access it.