RE: WaitForMultipleObjects/etc. In Kernel

From: Network Nut
Date: Fri Jan 31 2014 - 17:35:20 EST

Thanks, Austin.

I already know how to do named shared memory between two processes. I only included that to describe my overall problem.

The problem that I am having is how I can make three totally-independent processes interact:

1. M is a master process that creates a semaphore.
2. P1 is a process that operates against the semaphore.
3. P2 is a process that operates against the semaphore.
4. It is not permissible that M be responsible for launching P1 or P2.
5. The semaphore, one way or another, must allow itself to be specified as one of the synchronization primitives in epoll_wait()

How do I do this?

-Nut