Re: linus-next stats (Re: Linux 3.15-rc1 out, merge window closed)

From: Al Viro
Date: Thu Apr 17 2014 - 16:35:02 EST

On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 06:06:29PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
> Top ten authors:
>
> 61 viro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guilty as charged. Hopefully, this cycle it'll be better - I've just opened
vfs.git#for-next branch (more iov_iter stuff, for now). There's a couple
of trivial conflicts with ceph and cifs trees (I can send you a prefered
conflict resolution if you want, but it's really as trivial as it gets) and
one non-trivial in ext4 that I've dealt with by merging a piece of ext4
branch up to the relevant point. As long as ext4.git#dev isn't rebased,
everything should remain fine, when/if it does I'll just redo that merge.
BTW, ext4 side of that thing is *still* not quite right - playing with
rlimit allows one to smuggle an unaligned write past that check...