Re: Info: mapping multiple BARs. Your kernel is fine.

From: Borislav Petkov
Date: Fri Apr 18 2014 - 06:39:58 EST

On Thu, Apr 17, 2014 at 05:30:27PM -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
> I think it's just implicated because that's the next thing that seems
> to init after the modeswitch. The config differences are small, just
> things like =m instead of =y or vice-versa.
>
> I'm about to head into a long weekend, so I'll get back to this on
> Monday, but for now I'm out of ideas.

This is for when you get back: :-)

Can you debug that hang a bit more, like enable some sensible options
under "Kernel Hacking" or somesuch, boot with initcall_debug, add
more printks at key places? If the machine would tell us why exactly
it hangs, we might have an idea, like corruption, transaction stall,
whatever...

--
Regards/Gruss,
Boris.

Sent from a fat crate under my desk. Formatting is fine.