Re: mapping instructions to dynamic languages like java, python, ruby

From: David Ahern
Date: Tue Apr 22 2014 - 15:19:25 EST

On 4/22/14, 1:05 PM, Stephane Eranian wrote:
I intend to contribute that code for perf once it is finalized.
Note that it uses a module developed by Sonny Rao to
export the perf timestamp time source via a posix-clock.
This clock discussion has been going on for a while and
never reached a conclusion. So I decided to go with the
simple posix-clock module for the time being.

I don't recall Sonny creating one. If you are referring to the one I mention here:
https://github.com/dsahern/linux/blob/perf-full-monty/README.ahern

It's from Pawel Moll.

David