f2fs causes system stall

From: Marc Dietrich
Date: Wed Apr 23 2014 - 18:01:35 EST

Hi,

it took me a while to bisect a problem which causes my ARM (tegra2) netbook to
frequently stall for 5-10 seconds when I enable EXA acceleration (opentegra
experimental ddx). I can only guess that the offending commit 8618b88 "f2fs:
fix not to write data pages on the page reclaiming path" somehow causes high
kernel latencies which may interrupt/disturb the command stream to the gpu in
this particular case. Reverting this commit fixes the problem. Any hints?

Regards,

Marc