Re: sched_{set,get}attr() manpage

From: Michael Kerrisk (man-pages)
Date: Mon May 05 2014 - 02:56:03 EST

Hi Peter,

Looks like a good set of comments from Juri. Could you revise and
resubmit?

By the way, I assume you are just writing this page as raw text.
While I'd prefer to get proper man markup source, I'll add that
if you if you don't :-/. But, in that case, I need to know the
copyright and license you want to use. Please see
https://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/licenses.html

Cheers,

Michael

--