Re: [Nouveau] REGRESSION: Kernel PANIC 8777c5c11764d8336d8270f96778158c34c92108 - drm/nouveau/dp: probe dpcd to determine connectedness

From: Andreas Tscharner
Date: Tue Jun 17 2014 - 02:12:16 EST

On 17.06.2014 07:39, Ben Skeggs wrote:

[snip]
In any case, I encountered the oops myself earlier (absolutely nothing
to do with that commit) and fixed it here. I've sent it onto Dave for
the next -fixes merge, so hopefully it'll help your case too.

Has this anything to do with

<CADJQGJe=CmRn0PmofRUFwZEF-Ah=NAnZVpL1uKYTDLd3Oz_OEQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
"Machine freeze on latest Linus kernel, seems related to nouveau" from Damien Wyart

?

TIA and best regards
Andreas
--