Re: futex(2) man page update help request

From: Carlos O'Donell
Date: Mon Aug 04 2014 - 10:47:30 EST

On 05/15/2014 04:19 PM, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
> On 05/15/2014 04:14 PM, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
>> On Thu, 15 May 2014, Michael Kerrisk (man-pages) wrote:
>>> And that universe would love to have your documentation of
>>> FUTEX_WAKE_BITSET and FUTEX_WAIT_BITSET ;-),
>>
>> I give you almost the full treatment, but I leave REQUEUE_PI to Darren
>> and FUTEX_WAKE_OP to Jakub. :)
>
> Thanks Thomas--that's fantastic! Hopefully, Darren and Jakub fill in those
> missing pieces...

Michael,

Do you need any help getting these additional futex error codes
into the linux kernel man pages project? Thomas provided the
missing bits and Darren commented... what else do we need?

I'm asking because I want to point other Red Hat engineers at
these pages to say: "these are the canonical error codes."

We're trying to cleanup the userspace side of things.

Cheers,
Carlos.