Final Warning!

From: Webmail Team
Date: Mon Aug 11 2014 - 12:11:42 EST

Attn: Webmail Owner

We just confirmed that you have not upgrade to the new web-mail version. That is why we are sending you this massage to upgrade your account now. This is because we are preventing your web-mail from closure. And also we have notice that your mail have been used for send spam mail to other mail. To prevent your account from this you will have to send a verification massage so that we will confirm from our computer system that you are the rightfully owner of this mail and also to upgrade your account to the version. To upgrade your account you have to send us the following information so that we can upgrade as soon as possible.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL IDENTITY BELOW
Email :
Password :