Transaction XLK-14-TTF/ESP.

From: GVA Abogados.
Date: Fri Aug 15 2014 - 09:54:07 EST

Dear Friend,

Please acknowledge and accept my proposal.

My name is Barrister Miguel Martinez Moreno, an Attorney at Law, in Alicante-Spain.

I am writing to notify you of the unclaimed inheritance deposit of our late client, who passed on to Great beyond on August 21st, 2010 in a motor accident in auto pista de Alcala Del Henares, Madrid-Spain.

I got your name and email address through a web search engine in my quest to get a reliable individual who shall work with me in claiming this inheritance deposit since all my efforts to get the biological relative has proved abortive.

Conclusively, I await your urgent response to include the following :( 1).Your full Names & Address. (2).Your Telephone and Fax numbers. (3).Your business name if any: for more information on how to release the inheritance deposit, amount, procedure and legality of this claim send me an email via: gva_abogados@xxxxxxx

Have a very nice day my friend!

Regards,
Miguel Martinez Moreno (Esq)
Attorney At Law.