[GIT PULL] Followup block pull request for 3.20-rc1

From: Jens Axboe
Date: Sat Feb 21 2015 - 15:20:27 EST

Hi Linus,

Two things in this pull request:

- A block throttle oops fix (marked for stable) from Thadeu.

- The NVMe fixes/features queued up for 3.20, but merged later in the
process. From Keith. We should have gotten this merged earlier, we're
ironing out the kinks in the process. Will be ready for the initial
pull next series.

Please pull!

git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Jens Axboe (1):
Merge branch 'for-3.20' of git://git.infradead.org/users/kbusch/linux-nvme into for-linus

Keith Busch (8):
NVMe: Metadata format support
NVMe: Update SCSI Inquiry VPD 83h translation
NVMe: Register management handle under nvme class
NVMe: Asynchronous controller probe
NVMe: Fix potential corruption during shutdown
NVMe: Fix scsi mode select llbaa setting
NVMe: Remove unused variables
NVMe: Fix potential corruption on sync commands

Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo (1):
blk-throttle: check stats_cpu before reading it from sysfs

block/blk-throttle.c | 3 +
drivers/block/nvme-scsi.c | 96 +++++----
include/linux/nvme.h | 9 +-
include/uapi/linux/nvme.h | 26 ++-