Re: memory: jz4780-nemc: Dependency on undefined Kconfig option

From: Zubair Lutfullah Kakakhel
Date: Thu Apr 02 2015 - 05:19:27 EST

Hi Valentin,

MACH_JZ4780 will definitely be added via arch/mips

But the patch series for core jz4780 SOC support still needs a bit of refresh/refining.

For reference, see

http://www.spinics.net/lists/mips/msg55258.html
https://github.com/torvalds/linux/compare/master...paulburton:wip-ci20-v4.0

I have a feeling this will come up with the dma/i2c drivers as well.

Hope that clears the confusion.

Regards,
ZubairLK