Re: [!GIT PULL] kdbus for 4.2

From: Steven Rostedt
Date: Wed Jul 01 2015 - 12:12:18 EST

On Wed, Jul 01, 2015 at 05:55:47PM +0200, David Herrmann wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Richard Weinberger <richard@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > Where does (or did?) the development happen?
>
> So far development happened at conferences, on Freenode #kdbus, and in
> personal meetings.

So the code is done there too?

For me, I discuss designs and such at conferences, IRC and in personal
meetings. But when I get down and code, I post my results to a mailing list
and ask for feedback. The nice thing about doing it this way is that it leaves
a historical archive and nice history of the development.

Again, as Richard stated. This isn't a must have, but a really nice to have.

-- Steve