h8300 build failures ijn linux-next

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Mon Aug 24 2015 - 14:34:35 EST

Hi,

In linux-next as of today (0824), all h8300 builds fail for me with an internal
compiler error.

Building h8300:allnoconfig ... failed
--------------
Error log:

In file included from include/linux/rcupdate.h:429:0,
from include/linux/rcusync.h:5,
from kernel/rcu/sync.c:1:
include/linux/rcutiny.h: In function ârcu_barrier_schedâ:
include/linux/rcutiny.h:55:20: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
static inline void rcu_barrier_sched(void)
^

I tried both gcc 5.1 and 5.2, built with the patch set available to me.

Is there a more recent compiler / patch set available that might fix the problem ?

Thanks,
Guenter