Re: Documentation-getdelays: Fix a check for container file usage in main()

From: SF Markus Elfring
Date: Thu Dec 24 2015 - 12:55:15 EST

>> The close() function could be called by the main() function even if
>> the passed variable "cfd" was assigned a negative value.

> This seems more easily fixed by simply making the condition > 0.

How do you think about the reuse of the error predicate "cfd != -1"
for the return value from a call of the function "open"?
http://pubs.opengroup.org/onlinepubs/9699919799/functions/open.html
https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/next/linux-next.git/tree/Documentation/accounting/getdelays.c?id=80c75a0f1d81922bf322c0634d1e1a15825a89e6#n425

> Meanwhile, I'd really not add labels-inside-if-statements as an example
> in the documentation tree.

How are the chances to improve the affected error detection
and corresponding exception handling?

Regards,
Markus