On 27.01.2016 23:10, Laxman Dewangan wrote:
MAXIM Semiconductor's PMIC, MAX77620 and MAX20024 have theWhat does it mean "Detail out properties"? What have changed>
multiple DCDC and LDOs. This supplies the power to different
components of the system.
Also these rails has configuration for ramp time, flexible
power sequence, slew rate etc.
Add regulator driver to access these rails via regulator APIs.
Signed-off-by: Laxman Dewangan <ldewangan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Signed-off-by: Mallikarjun Kasoju <mkasoju@xxxxxxxxxx>
Changes from V1:
- Cleanup code based on comment received on mfd/rtc.
- Avoid duplication on error message.
Changes form V2:
- Run coccicheck and checkpatch in strict mode for the alignment.
- Refactor Regulator driver to use core API for DT parsing.
- Update based on API changes.
Changes from V3:
- Change all sys initcall to module driver.
- change the max77620_read argument to unisgned int from u8.
Changes from V4:
- Added DT binding document as devicetree/bindings/regulator/regulator-max77620.txt
- Detail out properties.
OK, will push it.
.../bindings/regulator/regulator-max77620.txt | 163 ++++Please put the bindings in separate patch. It might be easier for DT
guys to review them (they are acking the bindings, not the driver). Also
I already reviewed the patchset but because of adding bindings here, youYaah, This patch include the dt binding and so wanted your review again. This si only reason to not add reviewed-by.
could not add my reviewed-by tag (which makes my effort not tracked...).