[PATCH v5 net-next 00/10] API set for HW Buffer management
From: Gregory CLEMENT
Date: Thu Mar 10 2016 - 05:13:04 EST
This is the fifth version of the API set for HW Buffer management (that was
initially submitted here:
Since the forth I integrated fixes found by Dmitri Epshtein:
- as pointed by Marcin, a filed witth the size of the buffer of the
pool was added. It then allow to fix some misused size in the
mvneta_bm code when using the new framework.
I also added a new patch from Marcin for sram allowing to require
non-bufferable access to the memory. It was needed for the hardwre
buffer management of the mvneta.
Finally, I fixed the build issue notified by the 0-day builder when
building the drivers as module.
For the record in the previous versions I made the following changes:
v3 -> v4
- Fix build issue when HWBM is not selected
v2 -> v3
- Make a HWBM and a SWBM version of the mvneta_rx() function in order
to reduce the the conditional code. Kept a condition inside the
mvneta_poll because specializing this function would have means
duplicating 95% of the code.
- Put back the register_netdev() call at the end of the mvneta_probe()
function. In order to have a unique ID for each port, just used a
global variable in the driver.
- Added a fix from Marcin in the "net: mvneta: bm: add support for
hardware buffer management" patch: "when dropping packets, only
buffer pointers passed from BM to descriptors have to be returned to
the pool. In submitted version after closing the port and
mvneta_rxq_deinit(), it was very likely that a lot of fake buffers
are added to the pool, because all descriptors took part in
- Removed the select MVNETA_BM from the Kconfig, it will let the user
the choice to use not use it if they want.
v1 -> v2
- The hardware buffer management helpers are no more built by default
and now depend on a hidden config symbol which has to be selected
by the driver if needed
- The hwbm_pool_refill() and hwbm_pool_add() now receive a gfp_t as
argument allowing the caller to specify the flag it needs.
- buf_num is now tested to ensure there is no wrapping
- A spinlock has been added to protect the hwbm_pool_add() function in
SMP or irq context.
- used pr_warn instead of pr_debug in case of errors.
- fixed the mvneta implementation by returning the buffer to the pool
at various place instead of ignoring it.
- Squashed "bus: mvenus-mbus: Fix size test for
mvebu_mbus_get_dram_win_info" into bus: mvebu-mbus: provide api for
obtaining IO and DRAM window information.
- Added my signed-otf-by on all the patches as submitter of the series.
- Renamed the dts patches with the pattern "ARM: dts: platform:"
- Removed the patch "ARM: mvebu: enable SRAM support in
mvebu_v7_defconfig" of this series and already applied it
- Modified the order of the patches.
In order to ease the test the branch mvneta-BM-framework-v5 is
available at git@xxxxxxxxxx:MISL-EBU-System-SW/mainline-public.git.
Gregory CLEMENT (3):
ARM: dts: armada-xp-openblocks-ax3-4: Add BM support
net: add a hardware buffer management helper API
net: mvneta: Use the new hwbm framework
Marcin Wojtas (7):
misc: sram: add optional ioremap without write combining
ARM: dts: armada-38x: add buffer manager nodes
ARM: dts: armada-38x: enable buffer manager support on Armada 38x
ARM: dts: armada-xp: add buffer manager nodes
ARM: dts: armada-xp: enable buffer manager support on Armada XP boards
bus: mvebu-mbus: provide api for obtaining IO and DRAM window
net: mvneta: bm: add support for hardware buffer management
.../bindings/net/marvell-armada-370-neta.txt | 19 +-
.../devicetree/bindings/net/marvell-neta-bm.txt | 49 ++
Documentation/devicetree/bindings/sram/sram.txt | 5 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-385-db-ap.dts | 20 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-clearfog.dts | 6 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-db.dts | 17 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-388-gp.dts | 17 +-
.../arm/boot/dts/armada-38x-solidrun-microsom.dtsi | 15 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-38x.dtsi | 19 +
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-xp-db.dts | 19 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-xp-gp.dts | 19 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-xp-openblocks-ax3-4.dts | 19 +-
arch/arm/boot/dts/armada-xp.dtsi | 19 +
drivers/bus/mvebu-mbus.c | 52 +++
drivers/misc/sram.c | 5 +-
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/Kconfig | 14 +
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/Makefile | 1 +
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta.c | 509 +++++++++++++++++++--
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta_bm.c | 487 ++++++++++++++++++++
drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta_bm.h | 182 ++++++++
include/linux/mbus.h | 3 +
include/net/hwbm.h | 28 ++
net/Kconfig | 3 +
net/core/Makefile | 1 +
net/core/hwbm.c | 87 ++++
25 files changed, 1568 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)
create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/marvell-neta-bm.txt
create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta_bm.c
create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/marvell/mvneta_bm.h
create mode 100644 include/net/hwbm.h
create mode 100644 net/core/hwbm.c