Livepatch consistency model update

From: Josh Poimboeuf
Date: Mon Mar 21 2016 - 18:26:16 EST

Hi all,

Just an update about the proposed consistency model, since several
people have asked.

The objtool stack validation patches have been merged into Linus's tree
for 4.6 with commit 26660a4046b1, and all known warnings are fixed. So
I'll be posting a revamped RFC of the hybrid consistency model patches
soon. The code isn't quite ready, and I'll be on vacation next week, so
it'll probably be either later this week, or the week after next.

I should also have some patches for DWARF validation/generation for
objtool shortly after that (that code is also mostly done).

--
Josh