Re: Livepatch consistency model update

From: Jiri Kosina
Date: Mon Mar 21 2016 - 18:32:41 EST

On Mon, 21 Mar 2016, Josh Poimboeuf wrote:

> The objtool stack validation patches have been merged into Linus's tree
> for 4.6 with commit 26660a4046b1, and all known warnings are fixed.

Yup, I've noticed earlier today, this is just excellent! (except for the
name, but well, what can we do :-) ). Thanks a lot for all the efforts
you've invested into this.

> So I'll be posting a revamped RFC of the hybrid consistency model
> patches soon. The code isn't quite ready, and I'll be on vacation next
> week, so it'll probably be either later this week, or the week after
> next.

No matter how immature the code might be, it'd be great if you could
repost it still before leaving for your vacation, so that we could start
working on it on our side as well without unnecessary delays.

Thanks again,

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs