Re: Volunteering for BeFS maintainership

From: Luis de Bethencourt
Date: Tue Jul 26 2016 - 16:30:26 EST

On 26/07/16 18:56, Theodore Ts'o wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2016 at 12:16:24AM +0100, Luis de Bethencourt wrote:
>>
>> I will wait a few days in case other people want to comment before.
>>

> Sounds great! Do you have a git tree set up for your befs development?

Thank you :)

Yes, I have the following in github (if that is OK):
https://github.com/luisbg/linux-befs

I have two branches there based on Linus' master:
- befs-linus: with patches Andrew Morton has approved
- befs-next: with patches I've tested but that remain under review

> And if you haven't made plans to use xfstests, I would certainly
> commend that for your consideration. Don't forget to subscribe to
> fstests@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to get xfstests announcements. Also, if
> you're interested in a framework to easily run xfstests in a GCE
> (Google Compute Engine) VM, feel free to contact me.
>
> Cheers,
>
> - Ted

I've subscribed to fstests@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It would be amazing to have a framework to run xfstests in a GCE VM.

Big thanks,
Luis